Chicken Satay Aus style.
You can have Chicken Satay Aus style using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay Aus style
- You need 1 of chicken tenderloins – bamboo skewers.
- You need 1 can of coconut cream.
- It’s 250 grams of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of hot chilli paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon – juice.
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 of honey.
Chicken Satay Aus style step by step
- Soak bamboo skewers in hot water for half an hour (at least).
- Add peanut butter, chilli, ginger, lemon juice and coconut cream to a pan and mix together and heat without boiling.
- Thread chicken tenderloin onto soaked skewers.
- Warm a little honey and baste chicken skewers.
- Place under grill OR cook in griddle pan until browned all over.
- Cook rice.
- Place skewers on rice pour hot satay sauce over reserving some sauce to add to a small dish as a dipping sauce.