Wholemeal biscuits with raisins, walnuts and honey. The top countries of supplier is China, from which the percentage. High-fibre wholemeal muffins with walnuts and raisins ,soft and moist taste delicious & yummy. Quick, simple and easy ingredients and preparation, zero.
Knead until a smooth dough is formed then incorporate the cornflakes. Roll out the dough to form a sheet. Biscuits aren't just for breakfast anymore. You can cook Wholemeal biscuits with raisins, walnuts and honey using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wholemeal biscuits with raisins, walnuts and honey
- Prepare of (about) 1 packet / 500 g self-rising wholemeal flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fresh orange juice.
- You need 1 cup of golden raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts in pieces.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 of level tsp baking soda.
- It’s of zest of 1 orange.
- You need 5-6 tbsp of honey.
The sweet cinnamon and raisin taste of these quick drop biscuits makes them a great snack with a cup of hot cocoa! Add the honey and oil and stir to make a soft dough. Roll each piece of dough into a ball. A good recipe and the first time I have used Spelt flour and I was pleased with the result.
Wholemeal biscuits with raisins, walnuts and honey instructions
- Use a bowl to mix all the ingredients together,.
- Adding the flour last, while you have already dissolved the baking soda in the orange juice. Use a larger cup to accomodate it because it will foam..
- Knead thoroughly until you have a soft dough that doesn't stick. Set it aside to rest for 15 minutes..
- Form small balls the size of a walnut, then press them down and place them on greaseproof paper..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes depending on the oven..
Like Mead I substituted golden syrup (no honey) but I did use the sunflower oil and a full. Download royalty-free Wholewheat biscuits with raisins on white rustic table. Beat the butter and sugar until pale and creamy, then mix in the oats, flour, raisins, walnuts and milk to make a stiff dough. There are a number of great diabetic biscuit recipes available including gingerbread and other sugar free Moist and tasty cookies made with wholemeal flour, rolled oats, apple, honey and cinnamon. These delicious bars are packed full of juicy raisins – the secret to making raisins even juicier than.