Oat-banana pancakes. Easy, healthy banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. These are banana oatmeal pancakes with no flour, no butter, and no refined sugar, but they still taste light and sweet.
Combine the egg, milk, banana and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until … They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs, egg whites, baking powder, salt, and a touch of REAL maple syrup. How To Make Easy Banana Oat Pancakes Notes on the ingredients. You can use either quick cooking or regular/old-fashioned oats. You can cook Oat-banana pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oat-banana pancakes
- Prepare 1 of medium banana.
- You need 80 ml of Oat milk.
- It’s 60 gr of oat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of apple vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Berries and nuts to garnish.
I don't recommend instant or steel cut oats. Also, make sure to use certified gluten-free oats if you need these pancakes to be gluten-free.; Don't use bananas that are overly ripe. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt.
Oat-banana pancakes step by step
- Mash a banana with a fork, add oat milk, vinegar, baking soda and powder, mix well and set aside..
- Gradually add oat flour to the mixture. Set aside for 5-10 min..
- Fry on medium heat on a non-stick coating pan with a little oil (I used avocado oil) from both sides till they become golden-brown. Use a tablespoon. One tbsp – one pancake..
- Top with berries, berry sauce, nuts or whatever you want to taste 😉 I used sugar free blueberry sauce, strawberries black currant and almond..
In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. Traditional banana egg pancakes are closer to a crepe in my opinion — flat and a bit more chewy (a texture I'm not exactly feening for). This easy, healthy banana oatmeal pancakes recipe is a delicious and filling breakfast. Whisk together the blended oats, whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, dry milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; set aside. Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes These banana pancakes include whole grains from rolled oats , banana with its potassium and fiber, eggs with protein and fats that kids need for proper development, and whole grain flour.