Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have Banana bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 6 of bananas.
- It’s 4 2/3 cups of flour.
- It’s 3 1/3 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- You need 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack.
Banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 350c and Mash bananas in large mixing bowl.
- Add everything else except milk.
- Mix together until combined.
- Add milk until mixture is a little bit runnier then before..
- Butter your loaf pan and add mixture until 3/4 full.
- Bake in oven for 45-60 min.
- I added chocolate chips to my recipe. You can add raisins or nuts if you like as well.
Learn more on storing your favorite baked goods. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer! A mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs and a sturdy spoon to mix the batter are all you need.