Baked Chicken In Chinese BBQ Sauce ( Char Siew ).
You can cook Baked Chicken In Chinese BBQ Sauce ( Char Siew ) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken In Chinese BBQ Sauce ( Char Siew )
- You need of poached chickens.
- It’s 1 of chicken cut in chunk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need of baste.
- It’s 1 of sauce from poached chickens.
- It’s 6 tbsp of chinese bbq sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s of APP'S SAUCE FOR PORK OR SPARE RIBS OPTIONAL.
- You need 1 cup of chinese bbq sauce /char siew sauce.
Baked Chicken In Chinese BBQ Sauce ( Char Siew ) instructions
- with oil brown chicken then add chinese bbq sauce and water poach chicken for 13 minute dont open lid shake pan every now and then add honet and continuevpoached for another 3 minutes.
- drain the chicken and keep sauce and put poached chicken on baking tray.
- baste with half of bbq sauce directly on chicken and bake at 200C /400F for 7 minute then baste ewth the remaining sauce for another 3 minutesTIPS******** ( separately adding sauce so the chicken is not overly soak in its sauce )***.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY CHINESE BBQ SAUCE (CHAR SIEW SAUCE) RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335908-chinese-bbq-pork-char-siew https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369030-chinese-brocoli-with-bbq-chinese-sauce-char-siew-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334649-salmon-in-chinese-bbq-sauce-char-siew-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334149-baked-soft-pork-rib-in-chinese-bbq-sauce.