Banana Carrot and Choco Chip Muffin. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you These easy banana muffins come together quickly and you don't need any fancy equipment to make them.
BANANA!!.and chocolate chips, what's there not to like? Banana chocolate chip muffins will become the most requested treat by everyone in your family after whipping up this recipe. Beat bananas into batter with an electric mixer on low. You can have Banana Carrot and Choco Chip Muffin using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Carrot and Choco Chip Muffin
- Prepare 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of flaxseed meal.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot pulp.
- It’s 2 cup of mashed bananas.
- You need 1 cup of granulated brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crushed almonds.
Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. We love to have the choco banana muffins for breakfast and for snacking throughout the day. You just mix 'em up in less.
Banana Carrot and Choco Chip Muffin step by step
- Preheat oven at 200C. Grease muffin pan with butter..
- In a big bowl, mash the bananas and set aside. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, add in the melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract. Add the mashed bananas and carrot pulps..
- Combine all the dry ingredients such as the flour, flaxseed, oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon and mix thoroughly. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed almonds..
- Spoon the batter evenly on the greased muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes or check if a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
Easy Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins. I have just had a test for my Psychology research methods so I thought in my brief respite from study I would quickly throw up this recipe that I made last weekend. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! These banana and chocolate chips muffins are deliciously moist and the combination of banana and chocolate is divine. This is the second batch I've made, the first time I substituted chopped dates for the chocolate chips.