Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins. Super easy recipe for paleo and gluten free banana nut muffins with dark, mini-chocolate chips inside. Naturally sweetened vegan paleo banana muffins with chocolate chips in every bite. These gluten free muffins are perfectly moist and taste like your favorite banana bread!
Unlike a lot of paleo bananas muffins I find these are also nut free which makes them great for sharing and packing away in school lunches. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. You can have Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- You need 1 cup of Almond Meal/Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut Flour, sifted.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pumkin Pie Spice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Oil, melted.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Real Maple Syrup.
- It’s 2 of Ripe Bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used dark).
These easy banana muffins come together quickly and you don't need any fancy equipment to make them. So whether you bake all the time or this is your very first time, I promise. These moist and hearty chocolate chip banana muffins have perfect flavor and texture, PLUS they're made nut-free thanks to coconut butter! These kid friendly, easy-to-make paleo muffins will become a go-to recipe in your house since they're perfect for breakfast, snack and dessert!
Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and get muffin papers in a 12 count muffin pan. You may want to spray th papers with a little coconut oil cooking spray, I did not though..
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (almond meal, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice)..
- In a separate, small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, then add and mix the wet ingredients (coconut oil, maple syrup, and bananas) to the eggs..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined, then fold in the chocolate chips..
- Fill the muffin papers 2/3 of the way full, then bake for 20 min. Let cool for at least 20 more minutes, then enjoy!.
Paleo banana nut muffins make for a healthy way to start the day. They're light and fluffy, moist and delicious, gluten-free and dairy-free. These paleo banana muffins are easy to make (only takes one bowl) and will quickly disappear before your eyes. They might last longer but we'd eaten them all by then! Delicious Banana Chocolate chip muffins I definitely recommend them.