Chocolate chip banana oat muffins. Banana muffins should have chocolate chips – that's just a fact. Although I will admit that I would still happily eat one of these banana oatmeal muffins without the chocolate chips too. It's always a debate what to make with ripe bananas when we have some, but these oatmeal muffins definitely.
These easy healthy banana oat muffins are a fantastic breakfast or snack and are perfect for lunchboxes. They're a hit with kids and adults alike. If you love banana bread, you will LOVE these healthy banana muffins. You can cook Chocolate chip banana oat muffins using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip banana oat muffins
- You need 2 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of flax meal (ground flax).
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (or go crazy for even more chocolatey goodness and make it 3/4 – 1 cup).
The added chocolate chips take these muffins to a whole new level. In this recipe you will learn how to make fluffy and moist banana and chocolate chip muffins. BANANA!!.and chocolate chips, what's there not to like? Fluffy and delicious banana oatmeal muffins made with wholesome ingredients like Coach's Oats, Greek yogurt, and flax.
Chocolate chip banana oat muffins step by step
- Grease bottom and sides of muffin tins..
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- In a food processor blend all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, on high until oats are broken down and batter is smooth..
- Stir in by hand the chocolate chips..
- Fill muffn tins with batter equally. Bake 15-20 minutes til set, risen and light golden brown. Touching the top of the muffin with your finger should not leave indentation when baked through..
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tins. Enjoy warm!.
They're perfect for a quick, filling breakfast or snack on-the-go! A healthy breakfast alternative, snack idea, lunch box addition and on-the-go treat. If you're looking for healthy snacks for kids, these are a hit! These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too!