Banana muffins with coconut oil. In a stand mixer, combine sugar, coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla. Combine coconut oil and peanut butter in a large bowl. Microwave, stirring often, until coconut oil is melted.
Mash the bananas in a small bowl. In a medium bowl beat the eggs with a fork, then beat in the coconut oil, honey, and brown sugar. In another medium bowl mix together the flour, wheat germ, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. You can have Banana muffins with coconut oil using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana muffins with coconut oil
- You need 1/2 c of unrefined coconut oil.
- It’s 1 c of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of mashed bananas.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 c of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 c of chocolate chips (optional).
Mix the bananas into the egg mixture, then mix in the flour mixture until just combined. Melted Butter: We'll use melted butter as the fat, though melted coconut oil works too. I love using melted butter in baked goods and though I was afraid these banana muffins would taste too dense without creaming softened butter (which incorporates air), that's not the case at all. In a large bowl, beat the coconut oil and maple syrup together with a whisk.
Banana muffins with coconut oil instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Line muffin pan with twelve liners..
- Cream together coconut oil and sugar..
- Add bananas and eggs to mixture..
- Slowly add baking powder, salt, and flour..
- Fold in chips if using..
- Divide between 12 muffin liners..
- Bake 10-13 minutes. Tops should be golden and set. Devour..
Add the eggs and beat well. Mix in the mashed bananas and milk, followed by the baking soda, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon. Add the flour and oats to the bowl and mix with a large spoon, just until combined. In a separate, medium bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, coconut oil, honey, egg and vanilla. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.