Chocolate Brownies. A chocolate brownie or simply a brownie is a square or rectangular chocolate baked confection. Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.
For a well-balanced brownie, don't forget the salt. Chocolate brownies are meant to be gooey in the middle and this simple chocolate brownies recipe tells you exactly when it's time to take the brownies out of the oven to make them just right. An easy chocolate brownie recipe that's simple to make and tastes fantastic. You can cook Chocolate Brownies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownies
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips (semi sweet).
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter (113 ounces or 8 tbsp).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
It's everything you want in a brownie – fudgy, dark and chocolatey. Brownies have so much going for them; great flavor, easy to make, and so versatile. The simplest brownies are made with just melted. There's nothing wrong with being a purist, especially when it comes to your brownies.
Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F..
- Microwave butter for 15 to 25 seconds until part liquid. Stir butter until creamy. Add sugar and mix. Then melt chocolate chips and mix in butter..
- Add flour and mix well. Then add each egg separately and mix. Add cocoa powder and mix. Then add baking powder and salt and mix well..
- Put parchment paper on baking tray and put mixture on tray. Spread evenly. Put in oven for 35 minutes. If you poke it and moist crumbs come out, it’s done. If not, check every other minute after 35 min..
- Cool for 5-10 minutes. Cut into squares. You can top it with something to decorate but it’s not necessary. I did chocolate syrup..
The fudgiest chocolate brownies you've ever made PLUS they only require a few pantry staples and one bowl to make? After testing many, MANY (and I mean MANY). No need for fancy gluten-free flours. These brownies are dense and fudgy, deep-dish, and decadent with a high fat (butter & chocolate) to flour ratio. Espresso powder and an infusion cardamom seeds lends a Turkish coffee flavor profile.