Easy Chocolate Muffins. This easy chocolate muffin recipe is incredibly moist and intensely chocolate! The muffin batter is flavored with cocoa powder and chocolate chips are added to create decadent double chocolate. Easy-for-Kids Chocolate Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
These tender chocolate muffins with a double hit of chocolate make a delicious breakfast or How to make Chocolate Muffins. Begin by combining the eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla extract in a medium. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! You can have Easy Chocolate Muffins using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Muffins
- It’s of Muffins.
- It’s of Chocolate Cake Mix.
- You need of pure pumpkin (not pie mix).
- You need of Flax meal, optional.
The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch. How do you keep muffins from. Make chocolate muffins as a weekend baking project with the kids. They're perfect with a cuppa, and you can double up on the chocolate by adding choc chips, if you want.
Easy Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Heat oven to 375..
- In a medium bowl, mix chocolate cake mix and pumpkin. (and flax if using) Stir well to combine, mixture will be very thick..
- Spoon batter into 12 regular muffin or 24 mini muffin tins sprayed with cooking spray..
- Cook about 10 minutes for mini, 20 minutes for regular size, or until toothpick comes out clean..
- let cool in pan for 2 minutes, then remove to wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!.
Chocolate chip muffins are delicious treats that are great for breakfast or even as a dessert for after dinner. They are the perfect muffins for true chocolate lovers, as they are chocolate flavored and. Is there anything better than a soft, spongy, oven-warm chocolate muffin with melting milk chocolate chunks? This is the best Chocolate Muffin Mix recipe that makes wonderfully rich chocolate muffins that are moist and delicious! These are the best chocolate muffins you'll ever have.