pumpkin muffins. This easy pumpkin muffin recipe starts with making your own mix of pumpkin spice to give these baked goods a freshly fragrant scent. This version of pumpkin muffins is a standard classic. These homemade muffins are brimming with those tasty autumn spices and plenty of pumpkin flavor.
These muffins are whole grain, naturally sweetened, and easy to make. Chilly fall weather has nothin' on these warm, gooey breakfast treats. These Pumpkin Muffins will be the best you've ever had! You can have pumpkin muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of pumpkin muffins
- Prepare of ingredients.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of self-rising flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pecan meal or almond meal.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cooked mashed pumpkin.
They're not only tender, flavorful Pumpkin Muffins have been on my "Fall bucket list' for some time, so I'm thrilled to bring you these warm. Soft and moist pumpkin crumb cake muffins with pumpkin pie spice and maple icing topping. Pumpkin Muffins – Packed with pumpkin and topped with cinnamon-sugar, these Pumpkin Muffins are soft, fluffy, moist, and absolutely delicious! Place rack in the middle of the oven.
pumpkin muffins step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- mix wet ingredients.
- add dry ingredients to wet mixture.
- grease muffin tins.
- fill muffin tins 2/3 – 3/4 full.
- bake 15-18 minutes.
- let cool before removing from tins.
An easy pumpkin muffin recipe with a crumb topping and vanilla glaze. These pumpkin crumb muffins are perfect for a fall breakfast or dessert! This healthy pumpkin muffins recipe is naturally gluten-free, sweetened with maple syrup, quick and easy These healthy pumpkin muffins are my new faves! These Pumpkin Muffins are THE BEST! Oats instead of flour, maple syrup instead of refined sugar, and everyone loves them!