Easy No Flour Banana Bread. To make a loaf of banana bread as moist as possible, many recipes call for at least some butter. Oven temperatures vary so just make sure you test it with a toothpick to make sure it's baked all the way through. It's an easy recipe where all the ingredients can be mixed in a blender.
They also don't contain any wheat flour, refined sugar, butter, eggs or dairy. Everything is mixed in one bowl with a spoon, no mixer needed. They taste like banana bread in cookie form. You can have Easy No Flour Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy No Flour Banana Bread
- Prepare 1-2 of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Pancake Mix.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar (brown or white).
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable or olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk (I used almond milk).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey (you could add choc chips, walnuts, etc.).
- It’s of Butter or nonstick cooking spray (for greasing pan).
- It’s 1 of bread baking dish (I used one that was a little wider than a traditional bread dish).
Healthy Banana Bread, Easy, High-Fiber, Sugar-Free and Flourless Healthy banana bread that is flourless, sugar-free & vegan. This is what you're using instead of flour in the recipe. Or for grain free, you could do the same thing with quinoa flakes if you'd prefer. No need for a mixer for this recipe.
Easy No Flour Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease baking pan thoroughly with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Un-Peel & squish banana(s) with a fork in bowl.
- Add in egg, sugar, oil, milk + any additional ingredients (honey, choc chips, walnuts, etc) & whisk together.
- Add in pancake mix and whisk until batter is mixed thoroughly (no powder visibly left).
- Pour into greased baking dish evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, check around 30 mins with a toothpick (cooking times may vary depending on oven).
With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Add flour and soda, stirring just until combined.. instead the light bulb went off to look on Allrecipes for an easy banana bread recipe. I chose this one based on the reviews and the simplicity of the ingredients. Remember, it is fine if the flour is somewhat gritty). Healthy Banana Oatmeal Bread – this delicious bread is made in the blender without flour or refined sugar.