Banana nut muffin. Choose From a Wide Range Of Scented Candles and Jars. Mix the banana-sugar mixture into the flour mixture until combined. Directions In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Fold in the nuts and the mashed bananas with a rubber spatula. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway. Give them a rap on the counter to get any air bubbles out. You can have Banana nut muffin using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana nut muffin
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 4 of overripe banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 (1 1/2 stick) of unsalted butter melted and coolded.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cups of pecan, chopped.
Stir the melted butter into the bananas. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder,cinnamon and salt; set aside. Add the soft butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice. Mash the bananas in a large bowl and mix in the sugar and egg with a wooden spoon until well blended.
Banana nut muffin step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and lightly butter 2 muffin tins..
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside..
- Mash 2 of the bananas with a fork in a small bowl so they still have a bit of texture..
- With an electric mixer fitted with a wire whisk, whip the remaining bananas and sugar together like you mean it, for a good 3 minutes..
- Add the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice..
- Mix in the dry ingredients just until incorporated..
- Fold in the nuts and the mashed bananas with a rubber spatula..
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway. Give them a rap on the counter to get any air bubbles out..
- Bake until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before turning the muffins out. Serve warm or at room temperature.9.
Add the vegetable oil and mix well. Lightly sweetened with honey, these fluffy banana nut muffins are a delicious way to use up overripe bananas. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture just until combined. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg together in a small bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.