Banana pancake with vegetable sauce. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. Instructions In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil. To make banana pancakes, you need to have the right ingredients and a clear recipe guide. Ingredients include egg, melted butter, sugar, salt, milk or water, flour, baking powder, your favorite syrup, and of course, the star of this recipe — bananas. You can cook Banana pancake with vegetable sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pancake with vegetable sauce
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s of Salt and spices.
- You need of Veggies-carrots,onions,spring onions, green pea.
- It’s of More other kinds of vegetables you like can be added(optional).
- Prepare of Cooked or fried Chicken.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of milk.
- You need of Vegetable oil or butter.
- Prepare of Bananas.
- You need of Tomato puree or tin tomato or ketchup (small amount).
It is advisable to work with the saba type of banana. To make the pancakes, put the banana (s), eggs, spinach and oats in a blender and blend for about one minute until the mixture is really smooth and of a pourable consistency. Stir in egg, milk and oil. In another bowl, combine pancake mix, raisins, and cinnamon.
Banana pancake with vegetable sauce step by step
- Mix the flour, water, milk, eggs and bananas just right for pancakes.
- Slice the vegetables, shred the chicken and fry with vegetable oil or butter and add the tomato puree with salt and spices as desired – 😇your sauce is ready.
- Butter your pan and make your pancakes.
- Place your pancake in a clean plate, put your sauce in the middle of the pancake like you would on a shawarma 🤗.
- Serve while it is hot 😋💛.
Add pancake mix to banana mixture. The bananas are flavored with vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg, then cooked quickly in a large skillet. You can simplify the filling by leaving out the spices, if desired. Then just garnish the pancakes with some fresh blueberries to help tie everything together and create the prettiest presentation. joanna's and dad's favorite banana pancakes In large bowl, with fork,. egg and mashed bananas and stir just until flour . making a few pancakes at a time. The Best Low Calorie Banana Pancakes Recipes on Yummly