Lemon banana bread. Add the mashed bananas, lemon juice and vanilla extract. A lemony twist to traditional banana bread. Puree bananas in blender or food processor.
It's fresh and flavorful and lovely. Lemon + Banana really isn't all that gutsy, I know. But I still wasn't sure how it would turn out- would the banana overpower the. You can cook Lemon banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon banana bread
- It’s 400 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 200 g of magarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- You need 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon essence.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Banana bread is always welcome in my book, and adding the lemon blueberry flavors to the bread just takes it to the next level. Not only is this bread grain free, gluten free, and AIP. Go ahead and mix the dry ingredients: flour and baking soda together in a small bowl and set them aside. I have been baking this Coconut Lemon Banana Bread since the day after we got our kitchen unpacked and functional.
Lemon banana bread instructions
- Measure all the ingredients and set aside. Pre heat the oven and grease the baking tin.
- Cream magarine and sugar then add eggs and smashed ripe bananas.
- Add essence and mix again. Add sieved flour with baking powder and soda little by little as you mix till incorporated.
- Pour in the baking tin and bake at 180 degrees for 45 mins or till ready.
For those counting, that was the beginning of June. You make banana bread or better yet, this Lemon Banana Zucchini Bread! I peeled the skin off the zucchini squash before adding to the batter. This is a very moist and delicious banana bread. Lemon Banana Bread (adapted from Jan Karon's Mitford Cookbook and Kitchen Reader).