Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤. Easy,simple and tasty chocolate fudge brownie. its easy to make and a quick recipe. Please like and share it and subscribe my channel for more recipes. Melting vanilla ice cream, toasted nuts and chocolate sauce over these super chocolaty warm brownies makes this one dangerous, addictive dessert!
Just melt your chocolate, butter and sugar together, then whisk in eggs and flour, pour into a dish and cook. Caramel Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Cake Recipe. Marshmallow Stuffed PB Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can have Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of icing sugar or powder sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 1/2 of oil.
- It’s 1 of small egg.
- You need of For topping.
- It’s of Nutella how much you want.
- It’s of Choco chip or Hershey's syrup.
This Easy Chocolate Fudge is incredibly smooth, rich, and creamy! Chocolate Brownie Quick Fix: How to Make a Brownie in a Mug. You could try mixing everything in the You may find you need to tweak timing a little since all microwaves and mugs are going to be a little different. How to Serve Your Microwave Brownie.
Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 instructions
- Mix flour, powder sugar and cocoa powder.
- Mix them all well.
- And then add in it oil, egg and baking powder.
- Then mix it all well if it is so thick add 1 tsp of milk.
- And then if you have container so you can make it 2 piece.
- And if you are using bowl like this so it will be 1 piece.
- Then grease your dishes and then microwave it for 1:10 / one minute 10 seconds.
- And the add Nutella and choco chip on top of it.
- And enjoy yummy and easy late night recipe.
- Hope you will enjoy the recipe it's quite easy👍.
Try this quick, simple & cheap microwave chocolate brownies recipes. Easy to cook with the kids & delicious! See more Baking recipes at Tesco Real Food. Add the sugar, vanilla and cocoa to the melted butter and whisk, using electric beaters, until combined. Pour the batter into the pan, spread it out evenly, and scatter the chocolate chunks on top.