Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches. Learn how to make Ham and Swiss Egg Sandwiches. An egg sandwich is a sandwich with some kind of cooked egg filling. Fried eggs, scrambled eggs, sliced boiled eggs and egg salad (a mix of chopped cooked egg and mayonnaise) are popular options.
This recipe first ran with the Saveur.com story Perfect Pairs: Two-Ingredient Sandwiches ». Instead of ham and swiss, try ham, havarti and hard-boiled egg slices. This recipe would be the perfect post-Easter leftover solution! You can cook Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches
- It’s of Sandwich bread slices.
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Milk *for scrambled eggs.
- Prepare of Honey *for scrambled eggs.
- Prepare of Butter *for scrambled eggs.
- You need of Cucumber.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- You need of Ham slices.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
Great way to use up hard boiled eggs, with a little more flair than plain old egg salad. Time to prepare includes chill time. This has become an Easter tradition for us. It's a delicious way to use up the hard boiled eggs and ham from the holiday.
Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches instructions
- Add honey & milk to beaten eggs and mix well..
- Put butter in a pan and make scrambled eggs..
- Slice ham, cucumber & tomato..
- Place scrambled eggs, cucumber, tomato, mayonnaise and ham on sandwich bread. *To keep the bread dry, place cucumber & tomato between scrambled eggs & ham slices!.
- Top it with another slice of a bread and push gently..
- Cut in two portions, and then serve!.
- With English muffins is also good! Recipe ID : 13225361.
- Also good! "Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches" Recipe ID : 13093649.
I omit the salt and vinegar, and instead splash a few drops of. If you like Ham and egg sandwich, you might love these ideas. A delicious and easy monte cristo sandwich recipe. Loaded ham and cheese between bread slices generously dredged in an egg mixture and cooked until bread slices are crispy. Whisk the eggs in a bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper.