Brownie truffles topped with oreos. While brownies are cooling, make Oreo truffle layer. Crush Oreos finely in a food processor or by putting them in a ziplock bag and smashing them until The melted chocolate layer hardens on top. like the oreo truffles have a harder chocolate coating around them, this layer is just layered on top. We couldn't help but be super excited about this one!
Lightly press the Oreo truffle mixture over the cooled brownies. Loaded Oreo Cream Cheese Brownies – Ultra fudgy brownies topped with cream cheese, white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, and Oreos!! Double Trouble Brownies – decadent truffle brownies filled with Oreos & topped with a layer of chocolate ganache you'll want to dive into! You can cook Brownie truffles topped with oreos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownie truffles topped with oreos
- It’s 1 box of fudge brownie mix.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of package cream cheese (softned).
- You need of Milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Oreos.
This is a fantastic recipe for when you want something a little beyond just your usual brownie. Oreo Brownie Truffle – Cakes, Pancakes, Frostings I love this recipe and i must say this recipe is a big waoooooooooooo those who are oreo biscuit lover For Topping: In a chopper, crush Oreo and mix cream cheese in it, we need to bind the mixture. Now spread this on brownie cake and pour melted. These Oreo Truffle Brownie Bombs are a chocoholic's dream come true!
Brownie truffles topped with oreos instructions
- Bake and preheat oven according to what it says on the brownie box you purchase..
- Once the brownies are baked and completely cooled dump them into a large bowl crumbling them up very fine. Take the softened cream cheese and mix well. It will be hard to mix with a spoon bc of the texture so I put on gloves and mixed it..
- Keep your gloves on and grab some of your mixed dough and make small balls, rolling in the palms of your hand to make it look nicer. Place on a baking sheet covered with wax paper and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more so it can firm up..
- Meanwhile place your bag of chocolate chips in a small pan on the stove and melt the chocolate stir constantly..
- Take the brownies out of the fridge and drop them into your melted chocolate covering completely and place back on wax paper. Crush up some oreos, sprinkle on top and place back in fridge for another 30 min or longer. Then enjoy!.
Additional Oreo crumbs for sprinkling on top optional but recommended. These Brownie Truffles are made from scratch and are one of our favorite holiday treats! Don't get me wrong, oreo truffles are pretty good….but I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Drizzle them with extra chocolate, or add a few sprinkles on top, if you want them to be extra cute. While brownies are cooling, prepare Oreo Truffle topping.