Blueberry, chocolate & banana muffins!. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Add blueberries to the chocolate, and stir gently to coat. Spoon small clumps of blueberries onto the waxed paper.
Add the coconut sugar, lemon juice, and arrowroot powder. With a large fork or masher, mash the berries slightly until some of the juices start to flow, and the mixture gets a little liquidy. Spoon a small amount of the blueberry-dark chocolate mixture on top of each cookie allow to set; Notes *Silicone candy molds can be found at crafts stores or www.cakesandthings.com or www.candylandcrafts.com. You can have Blueberry, chocolate & banana muffins! using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry, chocolate & banana muffins!
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 2 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of large tbs butter.
- It’s of Blueberries.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 Bar of cooking Chocolate.
- Prepare 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- It’s of small tbs salt.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
Posted in Chef Style, Christmas Recipes, Desserts, Holiday Recipes, Kid Friendly Recipes, Potluck Recipes. Cook and stir over medium heat until just thickened and bubbly. Blueberry Chocolate Chip Cookies are a perfect combination of a delicious blueberry muffin and a scrumptious chocolate chip cookie. Inspiration for Blueberry Chocolate Chip Cookies I love blueberry muffins and I really love chocolate chip cookies.
Blueberry, chocolate & banana muffins! step by step
- In one bowl sieve in dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar & salt.
- In another large bowl smash bananas or by using mixer. Add eggs, vanilla essence, milk and melted butter. Beat all ingredients together..
- Slowly add in the bowl with the dry ingredients, folding gently..
- Add in the blueberry and small chunks of chocolate..
- Place cupcake papers into cupcake tray and 3/4 fill each with the contents..
- Bake for 18-20 mins in a preheated oven. Bake at 180°. When they have risen and become golden brown, they are ready..
- Leave to cool, then enjoy :).
The result, tart is zingy, dark is sweet, and chocolate is ballsy! It's intricately layered with unique flavors and textures to produce a delicious experience. This blueberry smoothie is not a cure for sickness, or a health elixir. BUT: it's a way to cure a sweets craving with nutrient dense fruits: blueberry and banana. You could call it a chocolate banana smoothie, or a chocolate blueberry smoothie, or a healthy chocolate smoothie: whatever it is, it's delicious!