Ultra moist banana bread. Here are some storage tips to keep your banana bread moist and delicious: Allow your banana bread to cool on a cooling rack or a plate before refrigerating it. Slice your bread in thick and even slices. The trick to making ultra-moist, healthy banana bread is to use extra-virgin olive oil and FOUR WHOLE BANANAS, with both white and whole wheat flour in the recipe!
How to make Ultra Moist Banana Bread. After many years of baking, banana bread still remains to be one of my favorite things to bake with its melt-in-your-mouth texture as well as its comforting taste. The complementary texture of the tender, moist bread and the crunchy crust is the highlight of this recipe. You can have Ultra moist banana bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultra moist banana bread
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 4 of over ripe bananas smashed.
- You need 1/2 C of butter at room temp.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 C of sour cream.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 1 1/2 C of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 C of sugar.
The minute I made this super moist banana bread recipe, I fell in love with it. I made it for the first time a couple of months ago and ever since then, I have been making it. My family loves it and I love that you can eat it for breakfast or as a snack. You can definitely have this yummy banana bread as dessert too!
Ultra moist banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl beat wet ingredients together with electric mixer..
- Sift dry ingredients in with wet and fold in until you have a smooth batter..
- Pour batter into a greased 1.5 quart baking dish..
- Bake for 1 hour and let cool before serving..
My ultra-moist Banana Bread is a must-try when you have extra bananas just laying around and you don't know what to do with them. My daughter made this batch (pictured below) with walnuts, but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND adding chocolate chips — OH MY GOSH — talk about taking banana bread to a whole new level! Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. Place butter, eggs, bananas, sour cream, and lemon juice in blender or work bowl of food processor. So what's the real secret to moist banana bread?