Atta Banana pancake. How to make healthy banana pancakes without using maida or all purose flour. In these banana pancakes I have used wheat flour which is helathy for health. Still contemplating over an exciting way to amp up your child's day?
In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. To begin making the Whole Wheat Pancake Recipe with Banana, Honey and Nuts, stir together wheat flour, almond powder, baking powder and salt. Add eggs, milk, and oil and whisk until well blended. You can cook Atta Banana pancake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Atta Banana pancake
- You need 200 gm of atta (whole wheat flour).
- It’s 4 of ripe banana.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tsp of sooji /semolina.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- It’s as needed of Water for making batter.
- You need as needed of Oil for pan fry.
Slice them first and then mash with a masher. For over ripe bananas, you can directly mash with a veggie masher. How to make eggless Banana Pancakes For making banana pancake, take refined flour in a big bowl and add sugar, salt, cardamom and baking powder. Mix all the ingredients really well.
Atta Banana pancake instructions
- Take a bowl and mashed all the bananas.
- Then add all the ingredients above mentioned.
- Slowly add water as per requirement, batter should be like dosa batter.
- Then heat a non stick pan and grease with little oil, then pour 1 spoon batter and alow itself to spread, then sprinkle 1/4 tsp oil on it.
- After 5 minutes flip another side and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now your healthy and quick banana pancake is ready to serve.
Peel the banana, chop in small chunks and with help of a spoon mash finely) you can mash the banana along with milk in mixture grinder). Banana pancakes are the best finger foods for babies and a great snack option for toddlers and kids. This simplest pancakes can be made in minutes and needs only two ingredients: banana & eggs. It's quite filling and rich in nutrients as well. Using the spatula, transfer the pancakes to a serving plate.