Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups. Home » Breakfast » Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars. These Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars were a hit with all of my kiddos. Bonus: with only three ingredients they.
Quick breakfast, after school snack or dessert at lunch, these peanut butter cheerio snack bars are a BIG hit every single time! These easy no-bake peanut butter cheerio bars make the perfect snack or dessert. Keyword: honey nut cheerio bars, peanut butter cheerio bars. You can cook Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups
- It’s 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all natural organic honey.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cups of honey nut cheerios.
Peanut Butter Cheerio BarsMennonite Girls Can Cook. butter, peanut butter, sugar, butter, liquid honey, cheerios. No Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Cheerio BarsBaking You Happier. No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheerio BarsSpinach For Breakfast. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups are easy to make from scratch.
Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups instructions
- Place honey and peanut butter in large glass bowl and mix together..
- Place in microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds; Stir well..
- Mix in vanilla extract..
- Fold in the cheerios carefully until fully coated..
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners. I usually get 18 portions..
- Spoon equally into muffin cups and allow to sit out for several hours to set. I freeze these and pull them out the evening before to set in fridge..
You get to use your good quality chocolate and all natural ingredients! You might say well, why make peanut butter cups when you can buy them? I get to use my good chocolate and good peanut butter. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Almond Butter Cups: Simply replace the peanut butter with an equal amount of almond butter.