My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs. My new recipe is here and the main ingredient here is a humble 🥑🥑🥑 => LOADED BAKED AVOCADOS 😱. The other recipes for the important components: 🧀🧀🧀 MELTING STRETCHY CHEESE and 🌿🌿🌿 BASIL & MINT PESTO. Potassium is more than just bananas!!
Poke sweet potatoes several times with a fork and place on the baking sheet. Cut each sweet potato in half lengthwise and place on serving plates. Top with fried eggs, avocado, and a dollop of pesto. You can cook My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs
- You need 1 of ripe avocado I use small to medium size.
- It’s of Lime juice.
- You need 1-2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2-4 teaspoons of sour cream.
- You need of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Fresh ground Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Dried cilantro.
- It’s of Shredded chedder cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon bits.
- It’s of Crispy fried onions.
Baked Avocado Tacos. featured in Avocado Favorites. Avocados are a perfect edible bowl to put delicious ingredients into. Cut each avocado in half and remove the pit. Remove from oven and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs step by step
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice avocado in half and remove pit. Scoop a little flesh from the middle if desired and brush on a little lime juice..
- Place avocados on top of muffin cups on a muffin tin and season with a little garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper..
- Crack 1 or 2 eggs in a bowl depending on how big the avocados are. I use 1 egg total for smaller avocados..
- Add a little salt and sour cream. If you use 2 eggs double the sour cream. Whip up with a fork and pour mixture into avocados. Sprinkle on pepper, cheese, bacon bits, crispy fried onions and cilantro..
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix up the baked avocados with a fork and enjoy !.
I especially love them loaded with avocado and beans. Pulled pork would be a good option too, for us carnivores Loaded Baked Potato. A simple combination of tuna salad and avocados, they're easy to make, loaded with healthy protein, healthy fats and will keep you satiated long after lunch is over. These baked avocados are filled with egg and are perfect for a low carb breakfast, brunch, or lunch! The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog.