Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- In a bowl, stir all the dry ingredients together making sure no flour or sugar clumps.
- Add vanilla, egg and mix.
- Add bananas and mix well.
- Grease/spray loaf pan.
- Pour batter into loaf pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake time varies, it took me 45 minutes but im in the mountains! On the valley floor this took me 55 minutes.
- Baking tips: 1. Every oven varies on time 2. Elevation affects baking time as well.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.