Chocolate banana pancake. Mash the banana in a medium bowl. Add the egg, vanilla, yogurt, and water. Whisk until a bit frothy and smooth.
After mixing well stir in milk, banana, egg and vanilla. Heat a griddle, sprayed with oil on medium heat. Blend on high for few seconds until ingredients combine. You can have Chocolate banana pancake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana pancake
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- You need 3/4cup of sugar powder,elachi powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder, pinch of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need as required of Vanilla essence, oil.
Instructions Place the bananas into a large bowl and puree with a potato masher until smooth, with no lumps remaining. Add milk and eggs, and whisk thoroughly. Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda. This chocolate pancake recipe is definitely fail-proof because I've been making it for years and it never let me down.
Chocolate banana pancake instructions
- Mix the above dry ingredients.
- Using fork smash banana in milk then add oil and essence.
- Now mix both (1,2),add milk to bring it to dosa batter consistency.
- Heat the tawa, add oil, pour the batter.
- Make small dosa type,heat it in medium flame.
- In between each pan cake add melted chocolate, garnish with dryfruits and serve hot.
It's actually one of the first recipes I've ever shared here on the blog, however, it definitely needed to be updated, turning it into a banana bread version that is even better than the original with flaxseed-eggs! How To Make Chocolate Banana Pancakes In a medium mixing bowl, mash the banana. Add the egg, vanilla (if using), yogurt and water. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture until just blended (batter will be lumpy). Scatter half the sliced bananas and chocolate chips over the pancakes.