Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 1/2 cup of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 of Brown Bananas.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In large bowl smooth together melted butter and sugar..
- Add eggs and vanilla, and mix well..
- Combine in baking soda, salt and flour..
- Fold in sour cream and bananas..
- Bake at 325 for 70 minutes..
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.