Chocolate Banana Muffin. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Beat in eggs, bananas and vanilla. In another bowl, combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture just until combined.
In a separate bowl, whisk bananas, oil and egg until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. You can have Chocolate Banana Muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Muffin
- You need 130 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- Prepare 20 g (3 tbsp) of cocoa powder, sifted.
- You need 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder, sifted.
- Prepare 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Prepare 200 g of (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed.
- It’s 75 g of (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar.
- Prepare 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- You need 56 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s of 🧁 Topping options:.
- Prepare of walnuts.
- Prepare of white chocolate chunks.
- Prepare of oat streusel.
Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla. Add in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
Chocolate Banana Muffin step by step
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside..
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk..
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean..
These easy chocolate banana muffins have been a go-to in my recipe rotation for three years. Moist chocolate muffins made with just a handful of ingredients; I love having them on hand for a healthy snack or dessert, but they also make a really great breakfast. For this recipe, you need two bowls. In the first bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cocoa, and salt. In a large mixing bowl, whisk mashed bananas and sugar to combine.