Banana and raisin muffins. In a large bowl add sugar, baking soda, salt, and flour. Stir well to combine dry ingredients. Add oil, milk, mashed bananas and vanilla, mix just until flour is moistened.
Stir in remaining ingredients just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Measure sugar, baking soda, salt and flour into a bowl. You can cook Banana and raisin muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana and raisin muffins
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- You need 2 tablespoon of raisins.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Add oil, milk, mashed bananas and vanilla; mix just until flour is moistened. In large bowl, combine bananas, cereal, milk and vanilla. Add oil, egg and dates; beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
Banana and raisin muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Grease muffin tins..
- Combine sifted flour, baking powder and salt in a container..
- Combine eggs, sugar, coconut oil, mashed bananas and raisins in a separate container..
- Combine flour mixture and banana mixture..
- Fill muffin tin sections with the batter to the brim..
- Bake for 20 minutes. If desired, coat muffins with a glaze 15 minutes into baking time..
- Allow to cool before trying to remove from tin..
Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This banana and raisin muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious. I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. Healthy, light, and wholesome breakfast muffins.