Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 6 of bananas.
- You need 4 2/3 cups of flour.
- It’s 3 1/3 cups of sugar.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- It’s 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need of Salt.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 350c and Mash bananas in large mixing bowl.
- Add everything else except milk.
- Mix together until combined.
- Add milk until mixture is a little bit runnier then before..
- Butter your loaf pan and add mixture until 3/4 full.
- Bake in oven for 45-60 min.
- I added chocolate chips to my recipe. You can add raisins or nuts if you like as well.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.