Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs. A dream come true – chocolate almond butter fat bombs. It is low-carb and exploding with healthy fat, perfect for the new Keto you. Or maybe a cookie dough, pecan fudge, or other keto fat bombs?
Each chocolate almond fat bomb is then decorated by topping each one with an almond. If you're not a fan of stevia, then use a bit of raw honey in this recipe instead (or use a mix of stevia and raw honey so you can still keep the flavor great but the carb count low). Just make sure to store these in the. You can cook Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs
- You need 21 oz of Lily’s baking chocolate.
- You need 1 cup of Creamy almond Butter (nothing added).
- You need 4 tablespoons of organic coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of raw unsalted almond.
- You need of liquid keto sweetener.
Chocolate Almond Fat Bombs Might Sound Like A Narrow Flavor Choice, But There Is A Surprising Number of Amazing Fat Bombs In The Category. Chocolate is a popular flavor for most types of snacks and desserts, including keto fat bombs. These easy, ketogenic chocolate fat bombs with coconut oil, mct oil, and macadamia nuts taste Have you tried chocolate fat bombs with coconut oil before? Of all the different flavors to make I love these fat bombs.
Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs step by step
- Line muffin tray with paper or silicone muffin cups, melt the chocolate,3 tbsp coconut oil and cacao butter in a bowl over sauce pan with simmering water..
- Fill each muffin cup with 2 tbsp melted chocolate,(you can add sweetener any time into your chocolate) let set in freezer for 15 minutes.in separate bowl mix almond butter 1 tbsp melted coconut oil.pour 1 tbsp over melted chocolate cups, and pour in rest of melted chocolate until cups are full.insert raw almonds each cup before put in the freezer, keep in the freezer until they are firm..
These Choconut Almond Butter Cups are such a fun and tasty way to boost your healthy fat intake without impacting your carb bank! Needless to say these fat bombs really are for the trained palate and for the real dark chocolate lover. However, if you want to make them and feel you really. These Almond Butter Fat Bombs are very easy to make AND they're lick-the-bowl-delicious! Fat Bombs, Keto Bombs, Or Fat Fudge?