Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs. Watch me make these Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs from start to finish! And let me tell you, I have an EXTREME sweet tooth and fat bombs have been the ONLY thing that calms it down. Chocolate And Peanut Butter Cup Fat Bombs (Keto/Low Carb).
Just make sure that your peanut butter and chocolate chips Fat bombs keep you full longer, promote ketosis, and can even increase metabolism. Store 'em in your fridge and grab a bomb any time you feel your. Or maybe a cookie dough, pecan fudge, or other keto fat bombs? You can cook Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs
- You need of coconut oil.
- You need of coco butter/ butter/ ghee.
- It’s of unsweetened peanut butter.
- Prepare of powdered erythritol based sweetener.
- Prepare of unsweetened Coca powder.
- You need of unsweetened dark chocolate.
Fat bombs are snacks made with high-fat ingredients such as coconut oil, almond butter, or cream cheese. They're tasty and satisfying treats that provide a dose of healthy fats and few carbs to. Here is a delicious chocolate peanut butter fat bomb recipe you can try! We've got a recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth while also aiding in your keto diet.
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs instructions
- Line 2 muffin pans with 12 silicon liners or use silicone baking mats. (If you use silicone baking mats make sure put some tray to help you transfer to the freezer, liquid will be all over the mat, believe me!).
- Place the 2 cups coconut butter, 2 blocks of unsweetened chocolate, 2 tbs Coco butter and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl.microwave-on high power until melted 30-60 sec. Or melt them together in a over heat proof bowl over low heat boiling water. Add cocoa powder and your sweetener. Depending on how sweet you like it. I recommend you to use powdered sugar sweetener. Diced mixture into the silicone cups…
- Keep them in the freezer about 45 minutes until firm. Keep them in a zipper bag, I leave them in the freezer..
Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bomb recipe will make you think you're indulging in a Reese's peanut butter cup, only without the sugar. My keto peanut butter chocolate fat bombs recipe yields thick, decadent, rich 'n chocolatey cups of fudge-like chocolate that are deliciously complemented with nutty peanut butter flavors bursting throughout. With this vegan keto fat bombs recipe, feel free to adjust the natural sweetener to suit. For the chocolate lover in all of us, satisfy your craving with our low-carb, chocolate peanut butter fat bomb. Great Keto snack to buy online.