Chocolate and banana muffins!. Chocolate-Filled Banana Muffins. featured in Cupcakes or Muffins? Chocolate and banana as a muffin combination is both moist and flavorful. Your guests won't be able to have only one!
Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. You can cook Chocolate and banana muffins! using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and banana muffins!
- Prepare 3/4 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine plus 3 tablespoons for brushing the muffins when done.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 of ripe smashed banana.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
I love adding chocolate chips, but you can Why You Should Make These Banana Muffins. I cannot wait for you to try this banana muffin recipe. They are so good I think you will want to make. Certainly, while most muffins are at their best pretty well straight out of the oven, the bananas in the mixture make sure these beauties keep their moist, eat-me texture long after those less favoured have staled and lost their allure.
Chocolate and banana muffins! instructions
- Beat the butter,eggs and sugar on high for about a minute..
- Then you add the banana and mix again for another minute..
- In a medium bowl add flour,baking powder and baking soda and mix well then add it to the wet ingredients and mix again for 1 minute then add the milk and mix again for about a minute more when done stir in the chocolate chips and put in paper lined muffin tins and bake for 1/2 an hour at 350..
- When done and still hot brush the 3 tablespoons of melted butter on each muffin..
For US cup measures, use the toggle at the top of the ingredients list. The best Chocolate Banana Muffins made from scratch. These sky-high, bakery style muffins are filled with bananas, cinnamon and plenty of chocolate chips. These bakery-style Chocolate Banana Muffins will be your new lunchbox fave. They come together in minutes but those.