Breakfast Egg Cups. Egg Breakfast Cups. featured in Recipes For A Healthy And Hearty Breakfast. This Breakfast Egg Cups Recipe is the perfect breakfast on-the-go. Make them ahead of time, refrigerate or freeze them, and then heat them in the microwave when you are ready to eat.
If you're on Keto, egg breakfast cups made in a muffin tin are an easy go-to meal-prep option. Best of all, packed with protein & convenient for busy mornings, weekend or Easter holiday brunch! These delicious egg cups are filled with breakfast sausage, Canadian bacon, and crisp cooked bacon. You can have Breakfast Egg Cups using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Egg Cups
- Prepare 10 of eggs.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded breakfast fiesta cheese.
- Prepare of Sprinkle imitation bacon bits.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare of Cheese for topping.
They give you all the protein you need to start your day off right! Simple breakfast recipes are my favorite!! We especially love these recipes if they are ones we can make ahead and pop in the microwave when you are in a hurry in the morning. Best of all, they are packed with protein and so convenient for busy mornings, weekend or holiday brunch!
Breakfast Egg Cups step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until mixture is fully combined…….
- Pour mixture into a muffin pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray…….
- Top off each egg cup with any leftover shredded cheese…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until eggs are set……
- Let eggs rest in muffin tin for 10 minutes, then remove and place on a serving platter……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
These healthy baked egg cups are loaded with protein and veggies. Make them at the beginning of Last week I mentioned that I've been making baked egg cups as a portable breakfast option for Isaac. Delicious Egg Cups for Breakfast or Brunch You can add anything to these cups, any vegetables, any meat or cheese. Just take a look at what do you have in the fridge. Just pop these ham and egg cups in the oven for a fun and delicious breakfast of eggs, sauteed mushrooms, and onions held together by ham.