Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs. Combine the barbecue sauce and grape jelly into the slow cooker and then add the meatballs. Indirect grilling, some ground beef, a little pork sausage, and a few spices makes for some real good eating, especially when the meatballs are served up. Based on Welch's Grape Jelly Meatball recipe, these BBQ meatballs are traditionally made in a crockpot.
One at a time, dip meatballs in bbq sauce and turn until well coated. Place on greased, foil-lined baking sheet. [clickToTweet tweet="Try these Sheet Pan BBQ Meatballs with Sweet Potatoes for an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love Made them! Slow Cooker Honey-BBQ Meatballs from My Fearless Kitchen. You can cook Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It’s of raisins.
- It’s of stuffing mix.
- You need of onion soup mix.
- You need of small or medium eggs.
- Prepare of chopped green onion.
- Prepare of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need of medium green pepper chopped.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
Pepper, then baked to caramelize the Dr. View the entire Old Country Buffet menu, complete with prices, photos, & reviews of menu items like BBQ Beef Most Popular Old Country Buffet Dish Ratings & Reviews. hot dogs, mac&cheese, salad, hamburger, pasta, jello, pudding, ice cream, etc. Sweets & Meats BBQ is family owned and operated. We specialize in barbeque smoked meats, homemade sides, and desserts.
Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs instructions
- Preheat the oven for 425°. Combine ground beef in a large mixing bowl with stuffing mix and chopped veggies..
- Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl. Season to taste..
- Dig in! Mix all ingredients together thoroughly just as you would for a meatloaf. Roll the mixture into desired sized balls and place in muffin pan or on a baking sheet..
- Cook in the oven at 425° for 45 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through and meatballs begin to brown around the edges..
- You can serve them as they are. Or mix them in with your spaghetti sauce. Or Make meatball sub sandwiches…..
- Or, you can top them with melted mozzarella and your favorite bbq sauce as I did because it was Super Delicious! Serve & Enjoy!.
We have a carry-out restaurant located on the east side of Cincinnati in Mt. BBQ Sweet & Spicy Meatballs Recipe Today, we are making Sweet BBQ Meatballs, which only have three ingredients. Add Frozen Meatballs to your Instant Pot. Add the water, place your lid on (Sealed) and then.