Chocolate chunk banana bread. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy.
But you probably won't have to worry about that, because you know you're going to eat it all in one day! Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix eggs, bananas, oil and milk in large bowl until blended. You can have Chocolate chunk banana bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 of large bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter melted.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Add flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Add the egg and give it a minute to mix in. Add the bananas, cream cheese and vanilla, continue mixing for a minute. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the mashed bananas, coconut oil, honey, eggs, and vanilla until combined.
Chocolate chunk banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl mash bananas with fork. Add egg,vanilla,soy milk,and melted butter and sugar,mix well..
- Add flour,baking soda,baking powder,and salt. Mix and then add chocolate chunks..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake until done. Let set 10 minutes. Enjoy.
Add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, mix until just combined. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined.