Carrot cake protein bites. Carrot Cake Protein Bites These Protein Bites are a simple solution for the afternoon slump. This recipe uses raw carrots, raisins, walnuts and dates to pack a powerful and sweet nutritional punch. In food processor, combine almond butter, honey and vanilla and mix until well combined.
All the flavors of carrot cake without the hassle of baking for hours. As the wife of a vegan ultra-runner, I am always on the lookout for new easy vegan protein ball recipes that can be easily grabbed after a workout. Carrot Cake Energy Bites have all the best flavors of carrot cake rolled up into bite size pieces. You can cook Carrot cake protein bites using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake protein bites
- It’s 3 of carrots peeled and cut.
- Prepare 8 of medjool dates pitted.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of nut butter.
- You need 1 cup of dry oats.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 scoop of protein powder.
This veggie filled sweet snack is made without any dairy products and doesn't require any baking. Just combine the ingredients, roll into bite sized balls, chill and enjoy. Please read my disclosure policy for more info. Carrot cake energy bites made entirely raw, vegan and gluten-free.
Carrot cake protein bites instructions
- Add carrots in food processor and finely chop.
- Remove carrots put in a bowl.
- Add dates and pecans to processor Until finely chopped add carrots back to processor finely chop.
- Add remaining ingredients. Form into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- If mixture is too wet add 1 tablespoon flax meal or protein powder. Store in refrigerator in air tight container for up to 5 days.
They're the perfect portable snack, breakfast and midday pick-me-up. Carrot cake energy bites made with coconut, spices and raisins, and they're naturally raw, vegan and gluten-free. They're the perfect portable snack, breakfast and midday pick-me-up. Filled with heart healthy raw walnuts, unsweetened natural coconut, dates, vegan vanilla protein powder, real carrot shreds and low glycemic coconut nectar, these taste more like dessert than anything else. I'd say that these little carrot cake bites are the ultimate snack.