Lemon Brownies. Plenty of lemon juice and lemon zest make these lemon brownies very refreshing and a crowd-pleasing dessert. Lemon brownies AKA lemon blondies are super soft and moist bars topped with the most delicious glaze. The perfect refreshing dessert that you'll be making over and over again!
Cannot wait to make these and thank you for the video so much easier to visualize. Just made these magnificent lemon brownies! They came out more cake like than dense. You can cook Lemon Brownies using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Brownies
- You need 1 1/2 c of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 c of unsalted butter softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon zest.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Lemon Glaze Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Lemony deliciousness meets yummy brownies in this Lemon Brownies recipe. It's best of both worlds with their powerful lemon flavor & moist brownie texture! Confession: Summertime is my least favorite time of the year for baking. Lemon Brownies are a super easy-to-make dessert bar recipe.
Lemon Brownies step by step
- Preheat over to 350 and line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the flour and baking powder..
- With a mixer, beat the butter, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest until light and fluffy. Then mix in the eggs, one at a time until mixed throughly..
- Gradually mix the dry ingredients until combined. Pour batter into the baking pan and bake for 25-28 minutes or until toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Make sure not to over bake. Allow to cool completely..
- Glaze: In a medium mixing bowl mix the powder sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest. Pour the glaze over the lemon bars and spread evenly. Allow to harden before eating and Enjoy!.
This is one of those recipes that begins with a cake mix. If you prefer to make things totally from scratch, then this recipe isn't for you. Lemon Brownies AKA Lemon Blondies – These deliciously thick and fudgy bars are bursting with lemon flavour, and topped with a sweet and tangy glaze. And unlike regular brownies, these bad boys have a thick and smooth lemon glaze on top which sends them over the top and outta this world. When the brownies are cooled completely, make the glaze.