Banana bread muffins. Place muffin cups in muffin tin, or grease with a little butter. Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl. Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients.
Stir Banana mixture into flour mixture (I used an electric mixer on low). Fill muffin tins with generous amount of Banana batter (I fill almost to the top). Submit a Recipe Correction Mash bananas in a large bowl. You can have Banana bread muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat pastry flower.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flower.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raw sugar.
- Prepare 4 of blended overripe banana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined. Banana bread muffins freeze well To freeze, wrap each muffin in plastic wrap and place them in zippered bags with the date on them. To thaw, remove the wrapping, thaw in the microwave and enjoy a warm muffin!
Banana bread muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry ingredients except sugar into mixing bowl..
- Add milk and bananas to blender and blend till smooth..
- Add eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract into bowl and mix till smooth..
- Combine ingredients and pour into desired pan. I used a cupcake pan..
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or till golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy..
- I managed to fill two medium/small cupcake trays with the batter from this. It's also nice to add poppy seeds into the batter and on top of the cupcakes..
Chock-full of sweet ripened bananas and juicy blueberries. These muffins are great for a midday snack or as part of your breakfast. Made with whole wheat flour and sweetened with pure maple syrup, these moist muffins are delicious, nutritious, and deeply satisfying! Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon.