Keto friendly Cranberry muffins. Watch this video to get my healthy and delicious recipe for cranberry pecan muffins. My Keto cranberry muffins recipe combines the flavors of fresh cranberries and cream cheese for one delightful muffin. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or anytime you want a keto-friendly treat. keto cranberry recipes like these muffins allow you to enjoy cranberries while on a low carb diet.
It's hard to be a food blogger. For the past two weeks, I've been eating muffins every single day for breakfast, going through several versions until I reached perfection. 😂. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. You can have Keto friendly Cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Cranberry muffins
- You need 2 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter/ coconut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- It’s 1 of large egg (or two).
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries.
- It’s of Zest of 1 lemon.
This cranberry orange muffins recipe yields a baked good that is so flavorful and perfectly sweet! If you are looking for a nut-free keto muffin recipe, you will love this low-carb recipe that's made with monk fruit sweetener! Chocolate cranberry relish muffins are light & chocolaty with a mild bite of acidity from leftover cranberry relish. A delicious twist on low carb chocolate muffins.
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined..
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden.
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly..
- It was very delicious !.
Every year I make low carb cranberry sauce or low carb cranberry relish for Thanksgiving and. The best keto cranberry muffin recipe! It's so easy to whip the batter up in your blender, then add cranberries or pecans, or really any addition you like This cranberry orange muffins recipe yields a baked good that is so flavorful and perfectly sweet! If you are looking for a nut-free keto muffin recipe. Cranberry Orange Muffins – Keto, Low Carb, Sugar-Free, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, THM S.