Pumpkin cupcakes. These super moist pumpkin cupcakes are easy to make, perfectly pumpkin spiced, and finished Pumpkin cupcakes deserve their own spotlight, right? I received some questions about turning my. Pumpkin cupcakes are great for the holidays, including Halloween and Thanksgiving.
One of my favorite things about fall is all of the pumpkin. My pumpkin spice cupcakes are cored and filled with a home made vanilla pudding, then topped with buttercream; both regular and pumpkin-shaped! Pumpkin Cupcakes are the perfect way to get your autumn baking on! You can cook Pumpkin cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cupcakes
- Prepare of yellow cake mix.
- You need of plus ingredients listed on back minus the water.
- Prepare of can of pumpkin puree.
- You need of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of cinnamon.
They mimic the flavors of pumpkin pie perfectly and taste absolutely amazing with your favorite cream cheese frosting or maple. These easy pumpkin cupcakes are the BEST pumpkin cupcake recipe you will ever find, thanks to the Soft and irresistibly fluffy pumpkin cupcakes, complete with homemade cream cheese frosting. Pumpkin Cupcakes that are wonderfully moist, loaded with warm spice, and topped with the best cream cheese frosting! The only pumpkin cupcakes recipe you will need!
Pumpkin cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare cake mix as directed on box, but add pumpkin pie spice. Substitute pumpkin puree for the water. Add the vanilla and cinnamon..
- Spray or butter cupcake liners. Pour batter into cupcake liners in muffin tins. Bake for 17-20 minutes. Let them cool..
- You can put any icing you want on top of your cupcakes. I put cinnamon cream cheese icing on my pumpkin cupcakes. Look for that recipe on my page..
Pumpkin cupcakes are so easy to make and rise beautifully every time. The crumb is perfectly moist and melt-in-your mouth soft. ► Brown Butter Pumpkin Cupcakes with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe: unsalted butter, flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, canned pumpkin purée, light brown sugar. These homemade moist pumpkin cupcakes are light and fluffy, and packed with real pumpkin flavor and spice. This easy pumpkin cupcake is an all brown sugar cake recipe with maple syrup. These pumpkin cupcakes are so easy to make and perfect for fall!