Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins. These Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are perfect for little hands (and mom and dad hands). They make a great breakfast, snack, or dessert. He literally cheers when we have bananas that are brown so we can.
I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins. The mini chips make sure you get a chocolaty. Mini muffins are about a quarter of the size of a regular muffin; each muffin cavity is about a n inch wide and an inch deep. You can cook Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins
- It’s of unbleached all purpose flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of salt (1/4 tsp).
- You need of cinnamon.
- It’s of white sugar.
- It’s of vegetable oil (or any light tasting oil- not olive).
- It’s of room temp eggs.
- You need of full fat sour cream.
- Prepare of very ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of (or to taste) chocolate chips.
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and eat slightly chilled or. Banana Chocolate Chip Mini MuffinsReal Healthy Recipes. Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins. Learn how to make Banana chocolate-chip mini muffins & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix sugar, oil, extract and eggs and beat on medium speed for 2 min. Add mashed bananas and mix another 1 min.
- Pour 1/2 the flour into the mixture and mix for few seconds until combined.
- Mix in the sour cream until well blended..
- Next put in the rest of the flour mix until just Blended, do NOT overmix..
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill 12 muffin tins, or 24 mini muffin tins. I baked these minis for 14 minutes. Regular size muffins I'd say 20-24 min.
These adorable two-bite treats are the perfect solution for a chocolate craving. Naturally sweet banana lets us use less sugar and keeps these muffins moist, and it's one of the best ways to. These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too! I wanted to make them banana nut muffins, but since my daughter doesn't care for nuts I went ahead and added chocolate chips instead.