Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 3 of fully ripe banana.
- It’s as needed of Liquid milk.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread step by step
- Collect all ingredients together.
- Take a mixing bowl and add sugar, oil and egg in it.
- In the flour add baking powder in it.
- Add flour and cinnamon powder in sugar better and add liquid milk if needed.
- Meshed bananas and add into mixture.
- Grease baking dish and dust with dry flour.
- Add bread mixture into it.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 175 degrees in pre heated oven.
- Take out from oven when baked nicely and dish out when cool down. Enjoy with tea.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.