Mix Flour Chocolate Banana Pancake. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl. After mixing well stir in milk, banana, egg and vanilla. Heat a griddle, sprayed with oil on medium heat.
Note: Depending on the flour brand, you may need to add a bit more milk if the batter seems too dry. Instructions Whisk flour, cocoa, soda, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl; set aside. Mash the banana in a medium bowl. You can cook Mix Flour Chocolate Banana Pancake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mix Flour Chocolate Banana Pancake
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of semolina.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice flour.
- It’s 4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of custard powder.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare As needed of milk with fresh cream for batter.
- Prepare 4-5 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 of ripe mashed banana.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
- It’s as required of Grated coconut for garnishing.
Add the egg, vanilla, yogurt, and water. Whisk until a bit frothy and smooth. In a smaller bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and sugar.
Mix Flour Chocolate Banana Pancake instructions
- In a bowl take wheat flour,semolina and rice flour..
- Now add sugar,custard powder and mashed banana..
- Add vanilla essence,milk and mix all the ingredients nicely and prepare a smooth batter of pouring consistency..
- Finally add cocoa powder and mix batter well..
- Heat oil in a pan,pour laddle full of batter and spread it by moving the pan in circular motion and cook it on low flame for 2 minutes..
- Flip the pancake,pour 1 tsp more oil on edges and coot it for more 2 minutes on low flame..
- Cut into pieces,garnish with grated coconut,Pancake is ready to serve..
Sift this mixture into the banana mixture. Place all ingredients in a hi-speed blender and blend until smooth. Let the batter rest for a couple of minutes before using. Pour batter into a medium-hot skillet and fry in a bit of melted butter (or alternative) until golden brown and fluffy. Combine the rest of the ingredients (the bananas, milk, and egg) in a separate bowl and whisk.