Peach Pie Cups. Try substituting your favorite fruit pie filling in place of peach. The pie was perfect and the peaches were firm and not mushy. It also removed any juices that would have made the pie runny.
Peach Cutie Pies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Wash, peel, and slice fresh peaches. Mix together peaches with the combined dry ingredients. You can cook Peach Pie Cups using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Pie Cups
- It’s of Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing (8 rolls).
- It’s of peach pie filling & topping (from 21-oz can), coarsely chopped.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan and dot with. Just two–yes, really, two–ingredients are all you need to make these portable pie cups filled with sweet peaches. They're so good and so easy. Make 'em now or make 'em later—these pie cups come together with just two canned ingredients so you've got a decadent.
Peach Pie Cups step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Chop up the peaches or use a food processor and pulse a few times set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls, and let stand 10 minutes; set icing aside. Place rolls cinnamon side up into muffin cups. Press in bottoms and up sides of cups..
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoonsful pie filling into each dough-lined cup. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes..
- Using a thin metal spatula, run around edges of rolls to loosen, and remove to serving plate. Transfer icing to small resealable food-storage plastic bag, and cut small corner off one end. Drizzle icing over rolls. Serve warm..
A peach pie can elevate good peaches to excellence and great ones to the sublime. The peach filling was bubbling and juicy, full of bright and clean peach flavor, while the crumb topping was a perfect crunchy complement. Mix peach preserves and cinnamon together in a. The perfect peach pie is within your grasp. A vibrant, sweet peach filling surrounded by a perfect fail-proof crust.