Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup (75 g) of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup (100 g) of white sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare pinch of of, salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup (185 g) of all-purpose flour.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350-400 °F.
- Mash all the bananas in a large bowl….
- Next, add the melted butter and the sugar and mix well until combined….
- After your’e butter and sugar is incorporated, add your egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt then mix until fully combined….
- Then add your last ingredient, the sifted flour. After you have mixed the flour into the other ingredients, oil your baking tray and pour the batter into the tray….
- Bake your cake in the oven for about 25 – 30 mins (set a different time depending on how long it takes for you to bake the banana bread)and then take it out and let it cool before cutting etc..
- Finally don’t forget to enjoy!!! 🍞🍌.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.