Carrot cake 🥕. Different from traditional carrot cakes, this cake is extremely moist and flavorful and is topped with a buttermilk glaze while still warm. Try it and I think you will agree that it is the best!! My fiance LOVES carrot cake, and yesterday was his birthday so I decided to look for a carrot cake recipe.
Says that it rivals his favorite carrot cake recipe. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Carrot cake 🥕 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot cake 🥕
- It’s 1 cup of and three quarters of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated carrots.
- Prepare Half of cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of and a half of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of and a half of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of vanilla powder or (teaspoon of vanilla extract).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Ground cinnamon.
According to food historians, carrot cake is probably a variation of the carrot puddings that were popular in Medieval Europe. Since sugar and other sweeteners were precious at that time, enterprising cooks used the naturally sweet root vegetable as delicious substitute sweetener in many versions of a simple carrot cake recipe. Carrot Cake Ingredients: Individually each ingredient has a special task in making this cake the very best. Combined this carrot cake is so moist, fluffy with a sweet and savory taste to it.
Carrot cake 🥕 step by step
- Before starting Preheat the oven at a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Then in a large bowl mix the dry ingredients together, you can add pecan if you want.
- And in another bowl Mix the liquid ingredients until combined, then add it to the dry ingredients.
- Leave it in the oven for half an hour ،or less it.
It is a tried and true favorite! Flour: Keep it simple with all purpose flour is perfect for this carrot cake recipe! In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Add the carrots and nuts, and mix until just blended. Allow the cake(s) to cool completely before frosting.