Peanut butter-banana mug muffins. Add the milk, egg, butter/margarine, and sugar into the mug. Gradually add peanut butter while adding flour into the mixture. Smash the banana and add to the mixture.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Here is how you cook it. Combine all of the ingredients into a mug, and mix until relatively smooth. You can have Peanut butter-banana mug muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter-banana mug muffins
- You need 1 of mug.
- Prepare 3 tsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of margarine or softened butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a banana.
- You need 2 tsp of peanut butter.
In a separate bowl, beat together the peanut butter, oil, eggs, milk and bananas. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Peanut Butter Banana Nut Muffins combines gooey peanut butter with a moist banana nut muffin. The combination of peanut butter and bananas is great together.
Peanut butter-banana mug muffins instructions
- Add the milk, egg, butter/margarine, and sugar into the mug. Stir..
- Gradually add peanut butter while adding flour into the mixture..
- Smash the banana and add to the mixture. Stir until well combined with no lumps..
- Microwave for 1 minute let set, then microwave for 2 more minutes depending on wattage, mine is 900 watts..
- Poke with fork to test if it is done. If no crumbs come off on the fork it is done..
- Tip out of mug and enjoy!.
- (Cover with melted peanut-butter and drizzle with honey if desired).
Mash the banana in a small bowl and mix in oil and vanilla extract. Put the flour, sugar (if using), baking powder and salt in a small espresso mug. Add the mashed bananas, mix in any additional mix-ins like chocolate chips, nuts, etc. Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins These Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins couldn't be easier. Simply add all of the ingredients to a blender and pulse to combine that's it!