Banana Pancake Recipe. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
Serve with butter and syrup of choice. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. You can cook Banana Pancake Recipe using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake Recipe
- You need 2 cup of Wheat flour /Maida.
- You need 1 cup of Jaggery.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of ripe banana.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need of As required Water /milk.
In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork until almost smooth. Whisk in the eggs, then add the milk and vanilla and whisk until well blended. Pour the banana mixture and the melted butter into the flour mixture. The recipe for these banana pancakes is made with whole wheat flour and only three ingredients total!
Banana Pancake Recipe step by step
- Mash ripe banana or make paste in mixie jar.
- Pour in a big bowl, add all the ingredients except oil.
- Mix it well, make sure there is no lumps in mixture.
- Heat a pan, pour 1tbs oil and pour 1big spoon of batter, cover lid for 2 mins, keep medium flame.
- After 2 mins, flip another sides and roast for 1 min.
- Now keep it in a plate, pour honey over on pancakes, Serve hot, Thanks..
It's a healthy breakfast for kids (and the whole family). Typically, you can find us eating eggless waffles on the regular. Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Mash the bananas until broken up (but still chunky ish – we're not looking for pureed bananas).