Pancake muffins. Mini Pancake Muffins – soft and fluffy mini muffins that taste just like pancakes. Easy Mini Pancake Muffins If you're looking for a great easy breakfast on those busy mornings then these easy mini. You can learn how to make great muffins quickly, using pancake mix.
They are so easy to make. If you love pancakes and muffins as much as my family does, then you will love this recipe! The minute I saw this recipe I had to try it! You can have Pancake muffins using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pancake muffins
- You need of Muffin cups or non stick spray.
- You need of Pancake batter already premade.
My mother ate one just a little bit ago and she loved it. She did not even want me to. Pancakes are one of the best foods ever created. They are incredibly easy to make and they taste out of this world delicious!
Pancake muffins step by step
- Line a pan with muffin cups or spray pan Just make the mix as you normally would, and spoon into muffin pan (about 3-4TBS for large muffin pan or 2 tbs for mini) Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes Dip them in syrup and enjoy!.
- This is totally optional but makes it so much easier. I highly recommend using a cookie scoop. You will thank me later because it saves so much time on spooning out the muffins..
- We love these little pancake muffins plain but sometimes it’s fun to mix it up. Try some of these delicious ideas next time you try this recipe..
- Easy Mix in ideas for delicious pancake muffins: Chocolate chips blueberries sprinkles strawberries pumpkin banana cinnamon.
Not to mention my picky eating kids always clear their. Every few weeks I get in the mood to. They look like normal little muffins…but one bite and you instantly know they're pancakes! Easy Pancake Muffins are scrumptious easy to prepare little muffins. This post may contain affiliate links.